Re: RC-stats paragraph on DPN

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<tolimar@debian.org> wrote:

> Oh, didn't noticed that the cronjob creating the post stoped working.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.  If it helps however, the script I used to
> create the blog posts is in svn at dpn/scripts/create-rc-stats (and
> might need polishing).

Just so this does not get lost, mine lives here:

http://richardhartmann.de/code/snippets/parse-debian-critical-bugs.pl

If you want to take the publishing back, no problem. I don't have a
problem continuing to publish it myself, either. Both is fine.

--
Richard

PS: I might end up calling my script from cron, as well.