Re: 5-6 BSPs approaching, should we announce them again?

[cc-ing -l10n-english and -i18n as I forgot to do it yesterday]

On Thu, Nov 08, 2012 at 11:55:56AM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 08:14:31PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Hi there!
> >
> > It was pointed out to me that we have quite a lot of BSPs approaching,
> > actually 4+1 in the next two weeks (the +1 is more than a BSP, the Paris
> > Mini-DebConf!) and 1 in December.
> >
> > Some of them have already been in the latest Debian Project News[1], but
> > such information can get lost over time.
> >
> > [1] <http://lists.debian.org/20121029124621.GA3071@zouish.org>
> >
> > Would such a crowded period be eligible for a special announcement?
> > Maybe starting like "the Debian folks [just smile, we will change it] is
> > working hard to get the next stable release in shape..." :-)
>
> Yup, definitely!
>
> I've added a first draft for it on the publicity repository (here:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-11-10-bsps.wml?view=markup
> ).
> Feel free to change|improve|review it!

And added the mini BSP in Helsinki, as well (thanks Martin for the heads
up).

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Goddamn, another summer in the city and
I never seen a girl look so pretty as you