5-6 BSPs approaching, should we announce them again?

Hi there!

It was pointed out to me that we have quite a lot of BSPs approaching,
actually 4+1 in the next two weeks (the +1 is more than a BSP, the Paris
Mini-DebConf!) and 1 in December.

Some of them have already been in the latest Debian Project News[1], but
such information can get lost over time.

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/20121029124621.GA3071@zouish.org>

Would such a crowded period be eligible for a special announcement?
Maybe starting like "the Debian folks [just smile, we will change it] is
working hard to get the next stable release in shape..." :-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca