Re: Booth at FSCONS 2012

Hi there!

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:47:02 +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
> I am going to host a booth at the Free Society Conference and Nordic Summit
> (FSCONS) in Sweden November 2012. [0]

The event has now been added to the Events page and it will be visible
in the next hours:

Please let me know if there is something to be changed or to be added
(e.g. a coordination page on the Debian wiki).

> My thoughts so far have involved creating a BabelBox (running debian installer
> over and over again with different frontends and languages) from an old laptop.

For the current status of BabelBox please see:

I have not finished yet to fix the squeeze version, but you should
forget about it and use setup a wheezy BabelBox.  I already have a
working installation for the latter, so I can simply send you the
tarball ;-)

> Are there any other merchandise I can get my hands on? T-shirts, stickers,
> patches, mugs, keyrings, badges, umbrellas, swiss army knifes etc.

All Debian Swiss Army Knives are gone, debian.ch still has some
T-Shirts (mostly the debian.ch classic version), a lot of black
umbrellas and foilstickers (plain, Women, word and kFreeBSD).

Please also check the wiki page about Debian merchandise:

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca