Booth at FSCONS 2012

(Please Cc me in responses, I am not subscribed to the list.)

Hi!

I am going to host a booth at the Free Society Conference and Nordic Summit
(FSCONS) in Sweden November 2012. [0]

My thoughts so far have involved creating a BabelBox (running debian installer
over and over again with different frontends and languages) from an old laptop.

Are there any other merchandise I can get my hands on? T-shirts, stickers,
patches, mugs, keyrings, badges, umbrellas, swiss army knifes etc.

[0] http://fscons.org/

Best,
Per