Re: Debian talks at educational institutions

Hi Andre,

On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 10:49:53AM -0300, Andre Felipe Machado wrote:
> Hello,
> Our local debian user group (http://www.debian-rs.org) is actively promoting and
> conducting lectures and debates at educational institutions.
> We emphasize the debates, trying to reach potential collaborators.
>
> Soo we will try to contact other kinds of institutions, for focused talks.

Well done! These initiatives are really important for the Debian
ecosystem.

> This kind of small focused events are of interest for publishing at DPN and or
> d.o/events?

Sure, we'd like to publish events on the specific section of DPN: feel
free to drop a mail to this list (and cc-ing events@debian.org) when you
want to promote a talk/worshop/debate/whatever. Please note that - as DPN
is published bi-weekly - the sooner you let us know about the event, the
better!

Cheers,
Francesca

--