Subject: new debdelta gpg key
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 08:54:24 +0200
From: A Mennucc <mennucc1@debian.org>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

dear all,

sorry, I had completely forgotten that the debdelta signing key was to
expire on 20th August; I have issued a new one; to import it, save it
from attachment and issue, as root

# gpg --home /etc/debdelta/gnupg/ --import 2012_signed.key

I will upload a new 'debdelta' package containing the new key soon,
hopefully it will make it in wheezy (but not in squeeze)

a.

ps: please support my effort to integrate the debdelta service in Debian
at http://bugs.debian.org/548709