Re: [Debconf13-localteam] [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, please review sections Debian and DebConf

Hi

[ Also including debian-publicity. The start of the thread is here:
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120723.212002.3642bc1d.en.html ]

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@debian.org):>>
>> Please review my changes both with regard to content as for english
>> language improvements.

This was probably a bit misfurmulated. What I meant is review the
content and if you can improve the language by the way don't hesitate to
do so.

> A good idea might be involving debian-l10n-english (though this list
> will soon have an increase in work because of various documents to be
> created|updated for the wheezy release). A good opportunity to remin
> native speakers who read the Debconf lists that they can help quite
> significantly in debian-l10n-english..:)

I welcome everyone from debian-l10n-english and debian-publicity to
improve the current text. I also welcome any content improvements. This
is a collaborative effort and I don't want to do this alone. So please
feel free to just commit your improvements to the Subversion repository
[1].

But be aware that the content of the text is not yet final and may
change. So if you spend hours wordsmithing an english sentence it may
just be deleted later in the process. I intend to send another mail with
a more formal call for review as soon as a rough draft of the whole text
is available. For now I only went over the first two sections (included
below). The other sections still need someone to take care of. Please
send follow ups to debconf-team@lists.debconf.org and
debconf13-localteam@lists.debconf.org.

Gaudenz

[1]