Re: Version 1.0 of Debian Infographic

Hi Claudio,

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 09:02:39AM -0300, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2012/4/23 Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:
> > Regarding your infographic, we appreciate your work and I personally
> > find it very nice. But, as it has been pointed out several times, as
> > long as you do not release it under a DFSG compatible license, it is
> > doomed to be considered a second class citizen in Debian promotion.
> > Please reconsider.
>
> Stefano, i really haven't any problem in change my work to CC By-SA,
> but i can't find a way to protect my efforts. I tried to find a
> workaround for this and i not found. Do you have some suggestion where
> can converge for DFSG and protect it?

Do you want to protect it from what?

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org