Re: Version 1.0 of Debian Infographic

Although I have tried to point out in an polite way that the infographic
contains a mistake, as it shows OOo seagulls instead of LibreOffice
icon, you go on promoting a wrong information. If the infographics gets
published, I will unfortunately be forced to comment pointing out the
mistake, and explaining the reason behind the mistake, i.e. that you are
one of TDF founders that - because of his behaviour - has not even been
confirmed as a member of the foundation itself. I am really disapponted
by your behaviour, although - knowing you - I am definitely not surprised.

-- Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP
5316436@messagenet.it skype italovignoli - gtalk italo.vignoli@gmail.com

--
Italo Vignoli - italo@italovignoli.com