Re: Debian joins OSI announcement ready. Please review and translate.

Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org>
> on 30th, so I'd appreciate reviews and translations.
>
> As usual, the draft can be found at:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-03-30-OSI.wml?view=markup

Compare:

25      "The OSI was founded in 1998 by Eric S. Raymond and Bruce Perens, with
26 	the aim of explaining, advocating, and protecting the term <q>open
27 	source</q>."

with http://slashdot.org/articles/980810/1817242.shtml which
lists four founders and one aim: obtaining an Open Source trademark.
Do we not credit Ian Murdock and Tim Sailer for some reason?
Which is the accurate summary of OSI's founding aims?

40 	For many years now, the OSI has helped the <q>Open Source</q> trademark

If I recall correctly, there isn't such a trademark: it turned out it
couldn't be a trademark.  OSI manages a certification mark.

44 	projects to become affiliate members.

Small query: are we an affiliate, an Affiliate (which OSI's quote
uses), an affiliate project or an affiliate member?  It would be nice
to keep it consistent and correct.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef