Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 venue announcement?

Hey,

as Frascesca said, please commit it! :-)

> I am already used to check backlogs for my nickname

good! And what I didnt said in the last mail: thanks for bringing this topic
up here. I very much like discussions on mailing lists :-)

cheers,
	Holger

P.S..: and from now on I will also assume you're subscribed and stop cc:ing
you or any other people from the swiss bid :-)