Does anybody know of any good while short Debian videos ?

Hi all,
Does anybody know of a good while keeping it short Debian
video/advertorial. The video should be less than 4 minutes and be
making points like (support for 14 hardware architectures and more) ,
Universal Operating System (preferably describing or defining what is
meant by the term 'Universal Operating System') and things like that.
A short video.

The thing is we are having an Event in Pune next Sunday [1] and the
only person in our group who has good video skills is busy with exams
and all. I did try to see if we could get or/and use some video from
Youtube but most of the videos are either too long and have heavy
accented English which would make it harder for the audience (most
First/Second Year Computer Science Engineering Students of SICSR and
nearby colleges) to understand/pick up.

It is very much possible that my google fu skills have turned rusty
from not being used but I did try quite a number of keywords around
the name 'Debian' and 'Squeeze' in quite a few combinations but till
this time the results are far from satisfactory :(

If somebody does respond to it, please CC me as I'm not subscribed to
the list. Btw here's my account of the event we held few weeks before
it [2].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/DebianUtsav2012 (see the bottom
post event)
[2]. http://wp.me/pfuZu-x6