[debian-timeline] cover transition from Debian Weekly News to Debian Project News?

Package: debian-timeline
Version: 17
Severity: wishlist

News have played an important part in our project's success. In 2006, after Martin Schulze had been chief editor of Debian Weekly News for several years, the DWN became non-weekly. The last regular issue was published on
2006-09-26: http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2006/msg00043.html
DWN was then published roughly monthly, and eventually, it was completely stopped. The last issue was published on 2007-07-03: http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2007/msg00007.html

It would then take several months for a new team to resurrect DWN under a new name, following Alexander Schmehl's call: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/04/msg00000.html The first issue of Debian Project News would be published on 2008-04-21: http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2008/01/ Since then, DPN succeeded to continue to edit news on a relatively regular basis up to now (the goal being now a bi-weekly publication). DPN was originally largely the work of Alexander Reichle-Schmehl, but is now truly distributed.

I believe this major episode of our news history deserves coverage in the timeline. Unfortunately, there are 3 defining moments, DWN becoming irregular, DWN dying, and DWN being resurrected, making this a little hard to put on a timeline. I can hardly see how to cover this with a single point in time. What I'd suggest is to take 2 points, the last DWN issue and the first DPN issue.

Concretely:
Last issue of Debian Weekly News published, 2007-07-03
Source: http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2007/msg00007.html

First issue of Debian Project News published, 2008-04-21
Source: http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2008/01/