Re: Debian artwork call for proposals on next DPN

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 03:02:33PM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> what is the status about the call for proposals?
> As Jeremiah has kindly provided a first draft, can we add it to the next
> DPN in order to better promote participation to it?
> Is this ok for the desktop Team?
> And for the release Team?

*If* we go for it, I'd like it to be a proper, standalone press release,
rather than only an item in DPN.  Once the press release is out, of
course, the more the merrier: a DPN item mentioning the press release
would be more than welcome.

To decide upon the "if", though, we really need someone from -desktop to
step up and let us know what they prefer...

Cheers.