Re: Debian artwork for Wheezy

I think theattempt totender/ callforproposal has alreadyhappenedmore than onceand did not workvery well.

My proposalwould bethe conveningofinterested people towork underthe sameconcept and�proposal.

Would notthe construction of severalthemes,allparties couldwork onaconcept or theme�predefinedby the developers.

example:
The concept ofsustainabilityand clean energy.
Oratopic related "against planned obsolescence" or "free technologies".

finally,
this is justadifferent viewof the competitionwhere we haveseveral proposalsand in the end�we do not haveasolid workon the conceptand other artwork.

We will be a team of people working to make the best of a single design.