Re: Press and Publicity Team seek new members

Hi,

As asked on IRC, I'm introducing myself to the Publicity team as part of
my stepping up as volunteer following the mail on debian-project@l.d.o.

My name is Simon, I'm a French CS student — sadly, without university
ATM — currently living in Berlin. I am a Debian enthousiast, and wish
to help the project in any way I usefully can.

Since I am quite the lurker on several Debian mailing lists, I believe I
could be of assistance for the DWN project, and who knows, maybe in
other areas I'm not aware of yet ?

Cheers,

Simon