Congratulations!

Dear Editors of the openSUSE Weekly News,

Wow, we just heard that you published the 200th issue of your
newsletter!  That's awesome! Congratulations on that!

Keep up the good work! We are not ashamed to admit, that we read your
newsletter from time to time too, to stay informed about the work in
your distro, and your are doing a really good job of explaining your
project to outsiders like us. I hope you don't mind if we "steal" one or
two of your ideas ;).

Best regards,
  Alexander, for the editors of the Debian Project News