Re: [DONE] wml://News/weekly/2011/14/index.wml

David Prévot wrote:
>> Thanks, all acted on.
>
> Thanks to both of you. Justin, I don't know why your commits don't
> end up on [Publicity-commits], but if there is anything you could
> do on your side, even to help debugging, it would be welcome.

I hadn't been aware that they weren't.  Contributing to the DPN is the
only thing I do that goes through a version control system, so it's
possible I've got something misconfigured.  All I know about it is
that the following cargo-cult incantation seems to work from my side:

 svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/publicity/dpn/en/current
 cd current
 w3m -T text/html index.wml # and invoke an editor
 svn update # and if there are conflicts, give up
 svn -m "COMMENT" commit index.wml

--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
Allattuivvissaaliqisarsimaqaanga "I was really short of notebooks"