Re: New policy is not consensual
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: New policy is not consensual
- From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:17:19 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4EB15EFF.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20111017122513.GC32416@rivendell.home.ouaza.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20111017093355.GB30903@rivendell.home.ouaza.com> <20111017112022.GA8357@camaleonina.octanux.com> <20111017122513.GC32416@rivendell.home.ouaza.com>
Am 17.10.2011 14:25, schrieb Raphael Hertzog:
>>> I'm afraid there was no consensus in this decision.
By my counting (not including me or zack, who considers himself not an
active editor) it's a draw.
>> The DPN issue is not sent yet,
> Yeah, and this policy decision should not be tied to the schedule
> of this DPN issue. It's fine to drop the suggested entry for now until we
> come to a consensus (or a clearer decision).
>> If at the end is not reached a clear decision, I believe should be the
>> main editor (Alexander Reichle-Schmehl) who show us the way forward in
>> relation with fund raising initiatives.
>> Do you agree with this?
> Yes. I hope that the input of the remaining members will help to build a
> consensus. And if not I respect Alexander's authority to take a decision
> on the matter.
Okay (and sorry again for the delay).
As you might have noticed, I send some mails. Let's first see, if we
can reach a consensus, let's say... by the end of the week.