Review neded! Debian Birthday announcement to be sent out really soon... Sorry.

Hi!

Uhm... I know, it's quite a short hand notice, by suddenly Debian's
Birthday is coming up, and we should send a small announcement about
that out.  I drafted something really quick, probably in en_DE with to
many exclamation marks.  So please, please, please, take a look at
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-08-16-debian-birthday.txt
and see, if you can somehow repair it.  We should really send it out
tomorrow morning, so I fear we don't have much time left.

Best regards and sorry,
  Alexander, surprised how an regular date can pop up so suddenly