Internal communication - Mailing Lists Code of conduct

Hi,
us external communications people probably take internal communication as granted, but in case this would interest one or two people, I found a couple of interesting rules on the Code of conduct for Debian mailing lists at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/index.en.html#codeofconduct :
The mailing lists exist to foster the development and use of Debian. Non-constructive or off-topic messages, along with other abuses, are not welcome.
[...]
Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists via packet radio, where swearing is illegal.

These may sound like common and boring rules from every day life, probably because they probably are, but I thought it could help to remind them.

Sorry for those who won't feel concerned,
Filipus