#debian-publicity as a channel for new content notifications (Publicity team review workflow)

Hi Jeremiah,

On 2011-08-05 06:18, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
On Aug 3, 2011, at 19:48, Filipus Klutiero wrote:

Publicity team: this incident makes me realize that some stuff can actually go through us with only a part of the team being noticed. I am subscribed to the debian-publicity list but didn't get any mail about the DebConf finished announcement. I just learn now that the team has an IRC channel. However, I'm not sure that's a real solution. I for one can hardly be on IRC 24-7.
Irssi + screen FTW!
I'm not sure what you mean, but I for one am not willing to setup an IRC bouncer just to follow new content.
However, it may help to offer an IRC log of #debian-publicity.