Re: Please summarise your DebCamp activities for the Publicity Team

Hi,

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> For the work on a "DebConf finished" announcement and the later work
> on the final report of the conference, it would be extremly helpful,
> if you could summarise your activities [...] for us. Please send
> them to debian-publicity@lists.debian.org.

For now:

* Adopted 3 packages (flwm, links2, autossh)
* Reintroduced dillo (which got removed due to depending either on
  ancient or on non-free libraries) as the upcoming upstream release
  depends again on free and uptodate libraries.
* Helped another maintainer to make his package (i3status) build again
  on kfreebsd.
* Maintenance work on some of my own packages. (Included fighting with
  the new Mozilla release process. Meh.)

Will do some more work of that kind during DebConf.

Non-packaging:

* Preparations for the Cheese and Wine Party and a DebConf Bicycling
  tour.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin