Re: Histogram of ages of packages incrementally installed over 15 years

Hi Christian,

Yes, it's online at

    http://picpaste.com/pics/4a80b4cedb82b5088f3b74f9c4bce2b2.1310243030.png

If a pastebin isn't good enough, I gave everyone
the right to copy it, so it's OK to post it online
somewhere else.

Thanks,
Kingsley

PS: Please note that while I showed that combining
packages of widely varying ages is possible, it
isn't always easy.