Re: French translation for LibreOffice transition and wml headers

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 05:00:00PM +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have just joined the publicity project. I would like mainly to help
> with the French translations. I have started to work on the LibreOffice
> transition announcement. I have already prepared a first version
> and sent it to debian-l10-french for review, and at the same time
> committed to the publicity repository.
>
> I do not know yet how I should edit the headers of this file. May I ask
> where I can find some documentation about this?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for your help.
>
> 	Cédric

Hello and thank you for your contribution :)

Sorry, your question isn't clear enough for me. But I belive that "How to
contribute to DPN" [0] and "Translating Debian web pages" (it's generally
about wml files) [1] would be helpful for you.

 0 : http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
 1 : http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating