Review for Debian booth announcement

Hi,

below is a draft of an announcement for a Debian booth at the 17th
annual meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping. I'd be glad
if this could be reviewed and subsequently published through all
relevant channels (we are a bit late for that, sorry).  This
announcement is based on a previous one that got published last year, so
I hope the review is going to be painless.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

PS: The Organization for Human Brain Mapping gave us a discount rate
that allows us to run this booth without having to request any resources from
Debian. The last Debian booth at [SfN2010] probably helped a lot to make
it easier this time. Therefore, we'd like to take the opportunity to
thank everybody who made last year's booth possible. Moreover, we are
also pleased to have Dominique Belhachemi join us (Yaroslav Halchenko
and me) as a third DD running the booth.

SfN2010: http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2010/09/msg00111.html

The Debian project is pleased to announce its presence at the 17th Human
Brain Mapping meeting (HBM2011) that will take place June 26-30 in
Quebec City, Canada [0].  Debian will present the utility of its latest
release Debian 6.0 "squeeze" as a robust and versatile research
environment for brain imaging research. Booth visitors will have the
opportunity to meet with developers of research software, get
information on available software and recommendations for deployment
strategies in research laboratories. Members of the NeuroDebian [1] team
will be available to discuss the advantages of integrating research
software into the Debian operating system.

If you are going to HBM, come talk to us at booth #108.

About HBM2011
-------------

The Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping draws attendance
between 2500-3000 scientists each year, and continues to be one of the most
significant neuroimaging conferences.

Acknowledgements

This booth has been made possible by the generous support of Prof. James V.
Haxby (Dartmouth College).

[0] http://www.humanbrainmapping.org/hbm2011
[1] http://neuro.debian.net

Michael Hanke