Re: Building packages from source tutorial - announcement RFC

Hi Marga!

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:03:36PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Asheesh for some editing and generally friendlying the text.
>  Here's an updated version, most probably the final version unless
> anyone has any other comments.
>
> I will need help with spreading this, so if anyone wants to try and do
> some "outreach", it'd be great.

Wow, the announcement is really good (IMO). Thank you (and Asheesh) for
writing it!

I've CC-ed -publicity in order to use their super-spread-powers and maybe make
a press release of it: Alexander, is it possible? If not we could add a
paragraph in the next DPN about it. ;)

[@ -publicity people: below the text of the announcement, quoted from Marga's
mail]

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"