Re: reminder for cfp & sponsored registration

Hi!

Am 28.04.2011 09:38, schrieb Holger Levsen:

> this coming Sunday will be exactly seven days before the end of the sponsored
> registration and call for contributions, which will be on May 8th.
>
> Who will send out reminders (where)? IMHO planet and d-d-a should be enough.

IIRC we had an announcement sent to -news and mentioned it in the DPN.
IMHO that's enough, and repeating it might bore people already aware of it.

So I guess we should just dent it, once you posted something to d-d-a
and planet.

Best regards,
  Alexander