Re: Request for review: Upcoming announcement about signing key changes (scheduled for this evening)

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the short notice, but we just found out, that we should
> announce a change for archive signing key, and due to conflicting
> schedules, the only time that's possible would be this evening (European
> time).
>
> If you happen to find the time, to review it [1] today, please commit
> directly.  If you happen to find the time to translate it till the
> evening, I can commit your translation to the website, too.
>
> Please commit your translations to the website CVS directly, after the
> announcement has been sent.
>
> Best regards,
>  Alexander
>
> Links:
>  1:
> svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-02-09-key-change.wml

Once again I'm late, but this also might be the case in next announcements:

> The current stable
> version Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 (codenamed <q>Squeeze</q>)

Since now we've got GNU/kFreeBSD too, I believe there should be
"Debian 6.0 (codenamed <q>Squeeze</q>)" or "Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 and
Debian GNU/kFreeBSD 6.0 (codenamed <q>Squeeze</q>)". Shorter is better
if you ask me, but mentioning GNU/{Linux/kFreeBSD} also has some
advantages.

Regards,
Paweł