Re: review for public announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010

> I'd would be great if my announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010 could be
> reviewed before posting it d-d-a@l.d.o. and possibly in other public
> places. Any advice is welcomed.

If you want to, we can setup a mini.debconf.org site too.
That would be fr2010.mini.debconf.org (if we get multiple per year in
one country we have to adjust that, but for now its that :) ), as well
as mini.debconf.org/fr2010 pointing there. You can also have mail in
that fr2010 subdomain, like a teammailbox if you want. And, if this is a
recurring thing, a lists.debconf.org list, should you need one.

Your website would be stored in debconf-data svn, check alioth if you
want to see examples, like
https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/in2010.mini/?root=debconf-data

--
bye, Joerg
What is a wedding? Webster’s Dictionary defines a wedding as ‘The