review for public announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010

Hi,

I'd would be great if my announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010 could be
reviewed before posting it d-d-a@l.d.o. and possibly in other public
places. Any advice is welcomed.

--8<--
The Debian France association organizes the first Mini-Debconf Paris.
This event will greet everyone with an interest in the Debian project
for a series of talks and workshops about Debian. Allowing Debian users,
contributors and developers to meet each other is also one of the main
goals of this event. We especially are looking forward to meeting Debian
developers available worldwide ;)

The Mini-Debconf Paris 2010 will be held at the René Diderot University,
Paris, France the October 30th and 31th.

The related information is in the Debconf wiki [1]. Il you wish to
attend, it is *mandatory* to add some information about you on this page
because of the University security.

We are in the process of defining the talks and workshops. If you wish
to contribute, please let us know by dropping me an email or writing
your talk/workshop in the Debconf wiki before September 15th.

Carl
on behalf of the team

[1] : http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010
--8<--