Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandise BoF?

[ droping debian.ch community from CC; adding events@d.o ]

Hi!

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> [100803 18:24]:

> Regarding the <merchandise@debian.org> address, I think that ideally
> that should be the role address that gets mail on "please send me the
> box". At this point in time, it would then probably be better to have
> it point to people willing to coordinate that, rather than to -www.

I might have pointed that out sooner, but there's also events@debian.org
(IIRC it's read by Rhonda, Joey and me), whose purpose is to take care
of www.debian.org/events/* and from time to time forward request to
participate on various events to known candidates.

Maybe those two should then be merged, as it doesn't make sense to
contact one person to get listed as official event and an other one to
get merchandising for said event.

Best Regards,
  Alexander