Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandise BoF?

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 05:25:39PM -0400, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> One of the things I'd like to address (and I'll send an list of
> suggested agenda items to this list for feedback) is the relationship
> of the various teams, i.e. Merchandising, Press, Publicity, and
> Marketing. I'd also like to address this email;
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/04/msg00009.html
> specifically how we can incorporate the work that has been done by
> Andreas and Moritz and carry it forward. I think their input would be
> invaluable.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that, which in fact I wanted to in my
and they both agree they are not active as marketing project
members. So, even if I haven't yet formalized it yet, their delegations
will be revoked soon (and they are fine with that).

As a matter of fact, that means that I am *eagerly* looking for a new
marketing team to coordinate marketing activities. Part of those
activities surely match the merchandising stuff, but marketing would be
more than that, so also having people interested in organizing campaigns
of various kinds, both in real life and on the net, will be fine.

If people here is interested, I urge them to contact me at leader@d.o as
volunteers for the new forthcoming marketing team.

Cheers.