Re: The Debian Project Newsletter

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010, francis southern wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I have attached a diff file of a few changes that I would like to see
> made to the current issue of Debian News.
> (Found at https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/dpn/en/current/index.wml?root=publicity)
> These changes vary in nature, some are simple corrections of
> typographical errors, others are matters of style, and as such can be
> safely ignored at the editor's discretion. :)

Please provide output of "diff -u <old> <new>" when you try to provide a
patch, it's easier to review in that format and free software developers
prefer it in that format (and it's not reversed like the patch you
attached).

Thanks for the fixes anyway, I hope Alexander will apply them soon :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/