The Debian Project Newsletter

Hello all!

I have attached a diff file of a few changes that I would like to see
made to the current issue of Debian News.
(Found at https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/dpn/en/current/index.wml?root=publicity)
These changes vary in nature, some are simple corrections of
typographical errors, others are matters of style, and as such can be
safely ignored at the editor's discretion. :)

Anyway, good luck, I hope that the newsletter becomes a success!
28c28
<  PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
---
>  PARTicular purpose ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
64,65c64,65
< position.  The voting period ends on Thursday, April 15th.</p>
---
> position.  The vorting period ends on Thursday, April 15th.</p>
67c67
< <p>Some of the questions asked and topics discussed during the campaigning period were:</p>
---
101c101
< to release <q>Squeeze</q> in a few months.  He also gave a list of known
---
> to release <q>Squeeze</q> in a few months.  He also gave a list of know
110c110
< <h2>Estimations of the number of Debian users?</h2>
---
> <h2>Estimations about the number of Debian users?</h2>
137c137
< said</a>: <q>All this was possible thanks to several sponsors from Panama and SPI, and
---
> said</a>: <q>All this is possible to several sponsors from Panama and SPI, and
148c148
< drink beer. Sounds to me like a successful MiniDebConf. Find more info on
---
> drink beer. Sounds to me like a successful MiniDebConf. More info at
156c156
< about his work on porting Debian and the debian-installer to ARM-based
---
> about his work on porting Debian ans the debian-installer to ARM-based
218c218
< advisories issued in the past few weeks. If you need to be kept up to date about
---