Re: Mini-DebConf at FOSSASIA, Nov.12-14 in Saigon, Vietnam

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:20:28AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
P.S. I was making noises as though I would attend this when at DebConf, and have been trying to decide whether I could afford the Time and cost until yesterday, when local events made the decision for me -- That decision was certainly made easier by knowing that others are going, so thanks for that, although I was sorely tempted to tag along with Jonas' extended trip -- good luck with that Jonas.

Arrh, could have been great fun working together.

I guess we'll just see what the future brings :-)

So, sorry I won't be there, and good luck to all those that are going.

Thanks.  And good luck with your local events, whatever they are.

 - Jonas