Re: posting planet.d.o article announcements to @planetdebian

Note: I am not suscribed to this list, but following it trough Gmane.

Hi! I just setted up @planetdebianes in identi.ca. Now I am still missing
the feed to dent part.

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
[snip]
> Indeed, I'm using feed2omb for this.
>
>> If you, as Planet maintainers, have reasons to prefer a solution more
>> integrated with Planet code, I'll be more than happy to give you access
>> to @planetdebian.
>
> Same here, I can disable my feed2omb runs at any time.

Is @planetdebian currently being feeded with this? If so, is it in an
official Debian server or somewhere else?

If it is considered fine to host it somewhere else, I can do that.

> It runs now twice an hour and will post a maximum of 3 dents at once. I
> had to hack the configuration a bit to replace &#xxx; with real
> characters, it's not perfect but it should cover the set of characters
> used in the names of current planet contributors.

Raphael: would it be possible to get that config minus the sensitive
(passwords/whatever) parts? Also, I have seen that you packaged it and it's
waiting in the new queue. If I use feed2omb, would you mind giving me access
to the Debian packaging's source files? (unless you know it will get to
unstable soon :-/ )

Kind regards, Lisandro.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer