posting planet.d.o article announcements to @planetdebian

[ Planet maintainers: for reference, see the thread starting at
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2010/10/msg00042.html ]

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 06:23:03PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> And why don't you talk to the planet people first and ask them if it
> would be possible to integrate something directly into the Planet
> code?

Well, simply because the thought didn't occur to me. Raphael has already
set up something similar to syndicate security announcements via @debian
(I presume he is doing that using feed2omb—see #598660—although I'm not
sure). It would be trivial to do the same for Plant via @planetdebian.

If you, as Planet maintainers, have reasons to prefer a solution more
integrated with Planet code, I'll be more than happy to give you access
to @planetdebian.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams