Re: "Four Days" promise in Debian News

Hi Asheesh :)

El mar, 05-10-2010 a las 12:56 -0400, Asheesh Laroia escribió:
> Recently I wrote about a commitment made by me and Niels on the
> debian-mentors list: To make the place feel more friendly, we promise we
> will reply to every email within four days. Even if the replies aren't a
> sponsorship or necessarily a review, I think that just getting a reply
> will make the place seem more friendly.
>
> Do you think http://www.asheesh.org/note/debian/four-days.html plus a
> summary of that nice long thread I made on Debian Mentors is germane for
> Debian News? Debian Project News?

I wrote about your proposal in news.debian.net [1], so now you have to
keep your word and answer to anyone who has read the news and be
encouraged to package for Debian. Great initiative, Thanks a lot! ;-)

> If so, what's the process / what URL do I read?

Just contact us as you did it, please keep us informed about the
progress of this initiative.

> Yours as a debian publicity enthusiast but total n00b,

Yours as a Debian Publicity enthusiast but totally n00b too xD

> -- Asheesh.
>
> --
> Just to have it is enough.

Regards,