Re: "debian" identi.ca account

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:33:52AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hum, the discussion with damog was not about Planet Debian integration. It
> was a generic purpose tool for people to submit tweets suggestions and for
> a bunch of -publicity volunteers to filter and approve them.

Erm, sorry then, I must have missed that part of the discussion. I only
have memory of the part about porting the old code by damog to
identi.ca ...

> > But the protocol alone is not enough, we need volunteers which actually
> > *start* doing that, anyone?
> I would volunteer both to submit tweets and to help moderate them.

... but anyhow, is there any reason for not starting using nevertheless
identi.ca/debian, using #debian-publicity as a tad more primitive
suggestion/moderation queue? I surely agree that the infrastructure
sketched above would be very useful, but I don't think it's worth having
it as a blocker to start using identi.ca. That is even more so if, in
turn, starting to use identi.ca is a blocker to send out the d-d-a
-publicity bits.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams