Re: "debian" identi.ca account

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> At the same time, I think that identi.ca account also deserves to post
> even more stuff than the Planet integration. For instance I'd love to
> see new issue of DPN announced there. I understand that asking the Press
> team to *also* take care of that wouldn't be appropriate. So I'm
> wondering, is anyone here volunteer to step up and take care of keeping
> alive identi.ca/debian, for what concerns the content other than the
> Planet Debian integration which hopefully is coming?

Hum, the discussion with damog was not about Planet Debian integration. It
was a generic purpose tool for people to submit tweets suggestions and for
a bunch of -publicity volunteers to filter and approve them.

> But the protocol alone is not enough, we need volunteers which actually
> *start* doing that, anyone?

I would volunteer both to submit tweets and to help moderate them.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)