Re: BSP in Bordeaux (France) during LSM/RMLL, 6-11 July 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:30:35AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Hi people,
>   full quote to your benefit below, from a post on -events-eu.
> I believe it would warrant a news item on the website, doesn't it?

Let me add that AFAICT Debian will be in general present at RMLL with a
booth and the like, still thanks to the organization by Xavier. It might
be worth to have a comprehensive news item which mentions both Debian
presence there and the BSP.

To that end, I believe we need from Xavier a few lines describing RMLL
and what Debian will be doing there.

Cheers.