Re: BSP in Bordeaux (France) during LSM/RMLL, 6-11 July 2010

Hi people,
  full quote to your benefit below, from a post on -events-eu.
I believe it would warrant a news item on the website, doesn't it?

Xavier, would you be so kind to take care of preparing a news item (it
will essentially boil down to see whether someone from -publicity has
amendments to propose for your text, and finally mail a "OK, it's ready"
message to the list when done).

Additionally, Xavier, do you know if someone is going to blog about that
so that it ends up on planet? If not, I can do that (but I doubt I'll be
able to attend the BSP, unfortunately :-/)

Cheers.