Re: Debian Project News 2010/04 frozen, please review and translate

Hi,

Il 29/05/2010 13:04, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ha scritto:
Hi!

I just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be release on Monday.  I would appreciate reviews and translations.

thank you for the notice (very translator-friendly ;) ).

I was reviewing the new issue and fixed some typos.
Besides, I think that the correct name of the boot loader is LILO and not lilo. I've not modified it because I'm not completely sure about it: here [1] it is mentioned in both way but here [2] it's defined only as LILO.

So...what you think about it?

[1]:http://packages.debian.org/lilo
[2]:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LILO_%28boot_loader%29

Cheers,