Re: buzz to sponsor attendance of non-regulars to DebConf10

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 01:38:56PM +0200, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> > What do you think? Would it be worth to have that communication?
>
> I think so, yes. I will add a short article about this to the Debian
> Project News. I will leave it up to those in charge of Press Releases
> to do that however since I'm unsure of how to go about that.

Thanks, but please coordinate with Joey for what he wants about the
logistic of the issue: who to contact to apply for sponsorship, when is
the deadline, which information to provide, etc.

Time is ticking, and is better posting with the correct information
right from the beginning.

Thanks for your feedback,
Cheers.