Re: DPN frozen

Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Apr 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>> d-l10n-english settled on using en_US for what "we" (more others than
>> me, as one might guess) usually review.
>
> Yeah, I'm personally more comfortable with en_US, but I can use en_GB.
> My vote doesn't count for much since I'm not doing the work, though. I
> just want to make sure it's consistent.

http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Guidelines currently recommends
en_GBisation, but absolute consistency would require respelling of
direct and indirect quotes - including all those pointers to
mailinglist thread-titles and package descriptions and so on.
--
JBR 	Today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
		Irsiqqissaavviginiqartariaqarpugut