Re: Debian project news

Hi

Alexander: During the MiniDebConf celebrated this weekend in Panamá, a
group of users talked about the Debian Project News as a valuable
resource to the community and we decided to collaborate in this project,
(and of course, in the Spanish l10n of the DPN when the DPN are back),
so, please take us into account to help you in whatever you need.

People of our group interested in collaborate will be subscribed to the
list, so I guess will be necessary start enumerating all the neccesary
to resurrect the DPN, and knowing what's neccesary to do, start to work
in the DPN ;-)

Best Regards!
--
Fernando C. Estrada