Debian color

Heyho!

Is "PANTONE Rubine Red 2X CVC" [1] still in use as our "official" color for
printed stuff?  Anybody recently done shirts etc. and want to comment?

(I ask because I usually see the swirl in more or less magenta, and rubine
red doesn't sound pink-ish.  But I don't have a calibrated monitor and/or
pantone color table here.  Also, the "Pantone Color Finder" [2] doesn't know
anything about this color, there are Rubine Reds with other letters though.)

cheers
-- vbi

[1] listed on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLogo and
http://small.dropbear.id.au/debian.html but not on
http://small.dropbear.id.au/debian.html.  Can we have a GR with associated
flamewar about the exact shade of pink, please?

[2] http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/colorfinder.aspx

--
Development code can brick your network adapter,
scramble your filesystems, open up severe security