Re: new Debian Project financial partners listing page

Hello, Martin
IMHO, the Financial partners deserves its own page. Now that layout was solved
using css, it could be incorporated at index page.
But is it the best option?
I do not know, yet, how many donors we are talking about. I am aware of 2, but
SPI nor Debian accountant had answered my inquiries.
If they are many, the page will be very long.
What are the arguments in favor of single page for all partner types?
What about equipment donors misplaced page? Should it be incorporated too?
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado